Basic posterior teeth made of HC polymer with multifunctional occlusal surfaces.
VITA MFT® Posterior
For all concepts of occlusion thanks to multifunctional occlusal surface design
- simplified setup of dentures
through predefined contact points for automatic occlusion
- high degree of setup reliability
through function-optimized occlusal surfaces for a controlled centric occlusion
- reduced grinding work
thanks to optimized basal design
- can be reliably used for all prosthetic concepts
thanks to the multifunctional occlusal surface design
- solid standard provision for full/partial dentures
- 13 x VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER® shades 0M1, 0M3, 1M1, 2L1.5, 2M1, 2M2, 3L1.5, 3L2.5, 3M2, 3R2.5, 4L1.5, 4M2, 5M1
- 16 x VITA classical A1–D4® shades*
* Some of the VITA MFT classical shades represent the best possible approximation to the VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER shades.
- 3 x upper posterior tooth moulds
- 3 x lower posterior tooth moulds
VITA MFT® Posterior kits
VITA MFT tooth storage
- 72 sets / 432 Anteriors*
- 48 sets / 384 Posteriors*
Available in VITA classical A1–D4® and VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER® shades**
*) Note: You will receive the most frequently used moulds and shades with the packaged tooth storage. We are also happy to put together storage systems according to your individual specifications.
**) see available shades
VITA MFT mould chart
Metal case with all moulds for selecting teeth:
- VITA MFT Posterior
Easy download for multiple documentsDownload a .zip file containing all the selected files in a single step.
Simply tick the files then click here.
Patient cases with VITA MFT®
Patient case from Darius Northey. Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia and Patient case by dental technician Vladimir Madyudya and dentist dr. Vladimir Orlovskyi, Vinnytsia, Ukraine.