acrylate polymer that burns out without leaving any residue for computer-aided fabrication of wax-ups and for the fabrication of drilling templates
Ideal solutions for wax-ups and drilling templates
- cost-efficient reconstruction thanks to computer-aided modelling
- precise shaping and fit thanks to high torsional resistance and dimensional accuracy
- cast and pressed restorations free from bubbles and cavities since the CAD-Waxx material burns out without leaving any residue
- for the fabrication of pressed/cast objects and drilling templates
*) These are recommended indications; the entire range of single tooth restorations can normally be fabricated. For details, please refer to the respective working instructions of the products.
VITA CAD-Waxx blanks are transparent
Discs (Ø 98.4 mm):
- h 20 mm
- CW-40 (14 x 15 x 40 mm)
VITA CAD-Waxx products
VITA CAD-Waxx for inLab®
|Description||Prod. no. 10 pcs.|
14 x 15 x 40 mm
VITA CAD-Waxx DISC
|Description||Prod. no. 1 pc.|
|Ø 98.4 x h 20 mm||ECCWD98201|
VITA CAD-Waxx – SYSTEM SOLUTIONS*
VITA offers VITA CAD-Waxx with specific holder systems for the CAD/CAM systems:
- CEREC/inLab (Dentsply Sirona)
- KaVo ARCTICA/Everest (KaVo Dental GmbH)
VITA CAD-Waxx – UNIVERSAL SOLUTIONS*
VITA offers VITA CAD-Waxx in a universal DISC geometry (Ø 98.4 mm) for the CAD/CAM system:
- inLab MC X5 (Dentsply Sirona)
Note: VITA CAD-Waxx DISCs can be processed with all open CAD/CAM systems, which are suitable to mill discs with a diameter of 98.4 mm (including the circumferential groove).
*) Note: The range of VITA CAD/CAM material versions/geometries/shades available may vary for individual CAD/CAM system partners or systems. The hardware and software requirements in each case are available from the respective CAD/CAM system partners.
Easy download for multiple documentsDownload a .zip file containing all the selected files in a single step.
Simply tick the files then click here.