- VITA AKZENT LC is a light-curing stain and glaze system used for characterizing all indirect restorations made of composite, polymer and hybrid ceramic.
- The VITA AKZENT LC EFFECT STAINS include 14 stains for individual reproduction of effects.
- VITA AKZENT LC CHROMA STAINS are customized stains for the reliable implementation of shade corrections.
- The system also offers a glaze material, brushes, a mixing tray and cleaning liquid.
VITA AKZENT® LC
Reliable reproduction of individual shade effects
- Reliable reproduction of all the shade facets of natural dentition, thanks to a wide range of brilliant effect stains
- Simple realization of shade modifications with a brush stroke, using chroma shades for plannable, systematic control of the chromaticity of dental restorations
- Apply individual shade effects with pinpoint accuracy and apply shades highly efficiently over a large area, thanks to effect and chroma stains with ideally matched viscosities
- Produce restorations with consistently brilliant shade rendering and high gloss stability, thanks to stains with good wear and discoloration resistance
VITA AKZENT LC
- can be used universally for characterizing restorations made of hybrid ceramic, CAD/CAM and veneering composites, as well as acrylic dentures.
- can be used for all indirect restorations made of the above-mentioned materials:
e.g., CAD/CAM-fabricated crowns, composite veneered bridge restorations, full/partial dentures and long-term temporary restorations
Available in 14 effect stains and four chroma stains
Easy download for multiple documentsDownload a .zip file containing all the selected files in a single step.
Simply tick the files then click here.