In addition to excellent materials, VITA also develops state-of-the-art shade measurement devices and furnaces.
Each new device is based on the basic principle of progress and technology: simplifying processes even more and improving the results significantly.
Perfection thanks to modular structure
Unique within the dental industry, this system includes ...
- the VITA VACUMAT 6000 M premium firing unit for any kind of ceramic dental firing;
- the VITA VACUMAT 6000 MP combipress unit, which can be used both as a furnace and a press furnace;
- the HighSpeed sintering unit VITA ZYRCOMAT 6000 MS, designed for all dental ceramic maximum temperature substructure materials,
- freely selectable control units (VITA vPad comfort, VITA vPad excellence) which meet any specific requirements and enable to control up to four furnaces;
- VITA MultiPump supplies up to four dental furnaces with the required vacuum using just a single vacuum pump;
- a variety of accessories.
VITA V60 i-Line®
User-friendly operation in focus
VITA combines maximum quality with proven technology. And with VITA V60 i-Line, VITA consistently meets these requirements. VITA V60 i-Line emphasizes two core aspects: outstanding fi ring results in the long term, as well as user-friendly operation.
Essential functionality and unbeatable value stands for effectiveness and perfect performance.
VITA V60 i-Line impresses with a touch display and intuitive user interface, as well as the familiar, long-lasting VITA quartz muffle for perfect firing results. The stable metal housing and integrated cooling trays are extremely resilient and sturdy.
VITA SMART.FIRE is a firing unit developed specifically for dental practices for the crystallization, glaze, stain, and corrective firing of all common chairside materials. Selecting the materials and starting the program are done in just one step. Optimally, customized material-specific programs are already pre-installed for simple firing. Thanks to its compact design, the firing unit can be set up easily and saves space in every practice.
Software updates as a free service
As a registered user, you can go to Newsroom >>> VITA Newsletter >>> VITA Update Messenger to subscribe to the VITA Update Messenger. Upon request you will be informed about software updates for your VITA device from VITA Equipment servicing.
If you have any questions concerning the operation, maintenance or technical data of your VITA device, you can find the respective operating instructions in the Downloadcenter of this website.